Fees & Policies
- Individual, couple, and family counseling $120 per hour
- Supervision and consulting $120 per hour
- Group therapy $45 per group
All services are prorated to the quarter hour and payment is due at the time of service.
We work with individuals, not insurance companies.
We do not contract with insurance companies. Working with people who pay our fees directly allows us to offer first-class service. Some benefits of this are:
- A small case-load that allows us to be flexible and give extra attention and care to everyone with whom we work.
- We are responsive, return calls promptly, and are available after hours and on weekends for crisis calls.
- A high level of expertise so clients benefit from the most recent research and techniques.
- A holistic person-centered approach often missing in fast-paced medical-model counseling approaches.
- Complete confidentiality.
You may submit receipts to receive reimbursement.
You may submit receipts to receive reimbursement from your insurance provider. We would be considered an “out of network” provider. However, be aware that all, some, or none of the services may be covered. Insurance companies will require additional information, including the diagnosis of a mental disorder, so please let us know if you plan to submit for reimbursement.